A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The purpose of this position is to supervise the employees and operations of the Customer Service Department. This includes establishing performance standards, monitoring employees’ performance against those standards, and appropriately communicating evaluations of performance to employees. This job is also responsible for the identification and implementations of system process improvements. Additionally, a supervisor must also solve problems related to unusual or difficult customer requests within a call interface operation.
1. Identify, select, develop, and evaluate the performnace of customer service representatives, senior service representatives.
- Define and communicate performance expectations to employees
- Fairly and accurately evaluate employee performance against expectations
- Present both oral and written assessments in a positive, clear and professional manner.
- Define and provide initial and developmental training for employees.
- Identify career path opportunites and assist employees in attaning their career goals
2. Manage customer service team operations by determining and communicating standards of the department, monitoring daily workload and adjusting resource allocations when necessary.
- Develo a strong working knowledge of the order cycle applications within our systems.
- Monitor deparment workflow and measure aginast service goals
- Communciate departmental standards and performance to CSRs regularly
- Monitor assignment of department resources to ensure adequate daily coverage
- Be proactive in preventing backlogs and responsive in reducing backlogs
- Respond to and reolve difficult customer issues/complaints ina professional manner
- Perform administrative functions related to the daily operations of the department
3. Proactively improve and resolve the system & process issue as a supervisor
- Particiapte in several projects which required with excellent quality, excellent accuracy in a highly efficient and proactive ways
- Provide the new comer with training
4. Work with commericial teams and Supply chain team, etc in good communication skill and understand and implement system changes that are necessary to meet customer needs, sales initiatives, new provude introductions,etc.
- Incorporate change concepts into day-to-day problem resolution
5. Always drive the transformation for high quality of performance
Who you are?
- Bachelor degree
- + 7 years experience in the related
- Preferred who had experiences in CS and Life Science industry
- Proficient in English
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!