A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
· Plan, manage and develop a sales territory composed of various types of customers. Actively identify and target new business/sales opportunities within the marketplace.
· Work closely with sales manager for territory business planning and implementation. Actively communicate customer issues, current prospects and marketing events to team, contribute to the work of market development and strategy.
· Participate and assist some business project for the group.
· Effectively communicate and negotiate with customers to drive and manage business, especially in some key accounts.
· Achieve and manage key financial result areas, i.e. revenues, volume, margins, days outstanding and forecasting.
Who you are:
· Bachelor Degree of Bioscience is a must; Master degree is preferred.
· At least 2 years selling experience in pharma or biotech industry.
· Good data analysis and biz planning skills
· Self-motivated, initiative, open-minded, and detail-oriented
Functional area: Commercial
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!