Our Company is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees in 67 countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life – from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.
Your role: As Management Accounting (MA) Team Lead in a Global Shared Service Center, you are responsible to provide leadership for cost accounting and profitability analysis for one or more entities assigned and for supporting local finance and controlling units in both areas. You are responsible for managing maintenance and posting processes in cost accounting to provide an accurate and timely picture of the overhead cost situation as basis for controlling analysis and business decisions. Moreover, you oversee the maintenance of cost accounting master data considering all relevant global guidelines and integrity constraints to establish a valid set of cost centers, internal orders and projects. In addition, you are responsible for performing period end closing procedures (monthly, quarterly, yearly) and reports as specified in line with international standards and guidelines. You handle escalations, manage KPIs (SLAs, Tickets resolution) perform advanced processing for specific MA activities of a more complex/sensitive nature and provide sign-offs or approvals where needed. In addition, you leverage your expertise to constantly seek out better ways of performing processes, to contribute to process excellence initiatives, to support operational performance reporting activities and to ensure qualification, motivation and development of your team members.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance and Accounting
- Degree in a business related discipline strongly preferred
- 5+ yrs. of experience in accounting/finance with direct related experience with full-cycle cost accounting and profitability analysis required. (in a Team Leadership capacity)
- Experience within a Shared Services Center preferred
- Experience in SAP Controlling Module and Master Data
- Experience in cost accounting area and Profitability Analysis
- Experience within SAP CO-OM and SAP CO-PA
- Fluent English language skills required
- Willing to go on midshaft / nightshift role
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at