A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will meet or exceed set sales targets for selected diagnostics product categories in the DACH region and you will contribute to the sales development of chemical and biochemical products (including custom chemical synthesis) on a European level as an expert. You will grow the existing DACH market for the diagnostic portfolio and develop new accounts and projects in Europe for chemical and biochemical products/opportunities, in close collaboration with the CMO initiative team, and the Research groups. You will manage sales opportunities by generating and following leads. You will monitor and take actions to close gaps against sales targets, and update forecast as required. You understand customer’s business, their needs and goals and identify potential new business. You identify market and competitor activity, product and industry developments and feedback this information to management, account managers and other relevant functions (e.g. Marketing, CMO initiative group, Scientific Liaison specialist, etc.) You identify general areas for improvements to maximize customer satisfaction & efficiencies, streamline processes, increase sales, improve delivery and product availability etc.
It is a home-based position.
Who you are:
- You have a scientific Master degree or PhD in biology and biochemistry
- You have already at least 5 years’ experience in the diagnostics market
- Fluent German and English (spoken and written)
- Considerable project management experience, able to develop strategic relationships at all levels and to interact with many functions internally and externally
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, proactive, customer oriented
- Ability to travel within Germany / Switzerland and Europe up to 30%-50%
- Very strong soft skills as self-motivation, positive attitude and team work abilities
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com