A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Manage the content of the department online platform like Global Intranet Page.
- Develop day-to-day internal communications like announcements.
- Adhoc work as assigned by the regional manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Degree in Business or Marketing
- Someone who can commit for 6 months to 1 year , commencing from March 2019 onwards.
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!