A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: As Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for the development and validation of chromatographic and other test methods as appropriate in accordance with regulatory guidelines, preparing analytical method development reports, liaising with third parties on equipment or analytical test issues/requirements, troubleshooting analytical issues, assisting with route cause analysis and maintain complete and accurate records.
Who You Are:
- Previous experience in a method development/validation role within a regulated environment
- Experience in a wide range of analytical techniques, particularly HPLC & GC
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with fluent English
- Understanding of cGMP environment and regulations
- Experience in electronic document management systems
- Essential: Third Level Qualification – Science / Chemistry (analytical) discipline or equivalent (B.Sc. M.Sc. Ph.D.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at