A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Support Senior Management of the external innovation and business development groups with scouting opportunities according to Healthcare search scope in Asia Pacific.
- Support regional manager in presentation slides to management on general strategy and individual projects.
- Help set up internal meetings as well as preparing documentation for negotiations with external parties.
- Communicate to internal stakeholders on status of projects.
- How a pharmaceutical company does scouting for external opportunities
- How the company keep track internally of the different opportunities
- Search and evaluation techniques such as database searching
- Insights into how collaborations are set up
- Insights into the innovation landscape in Asia Pacific
- Degree in science or engineering and a secondary qualification in business
- Excellent command of English
- Strong experience with MS Office
- Someone who can work flexible hours (some teleconferences are held later at night due to time differences)
- Someone who can commit 6 months for the program
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!