A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Bioprocessing Sales Account Manager is field based and is the primary point of contact between MilliporeSigma and its bioprocessing clients within an assigned territory. The Bioprocessing Sales Account Manager is responsible for achieving the revenue target within the assigned territory by gaining market share through the identification of new business opportunities, as well as the conversion of competitively held business. This is accomplished through a thorough understanding of the bioprocessing market, an awareness and familiarity with the needs of bioprocess customers, and knowledge of the MilliporeSigma portfolio of filtration, purification, single-use and cell culture media technologies. The Bioprocess Sales Account Manger must be able to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to create mutual value for MilliporeSigma and its clients.
- Meet or exceed revenue targets on a quarterly and annual basis
- Develop deep, collaborative customer relationships that create mutual value for MilliporeSigma and its clients
- Create and execute both short and long-term strategic plans of action to grow the business and manage the territory
- Coordinate with internal partners to leverage thought leadership, product seeding, and problem- solving opportunities with clients
- Effectively manage territory activities to ensure time and resources are prioritized appropriately
- Embrace the use of CRM and sales tools, to appropriately manage contacts, opportunities, leads, seeding, pipeline, and processes
- Effectively present MilliporeSigma products and solutions to customers
- Negotiate pricing and contracts with customers
- Demonstrate broad knowledge of MilliporeSigma’s bioprocess portfolio
- Develop and deliver an accurate business forecasts on a quarterly basis, or as requested by management.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s in biology, chemistry, biochemistry or other science or technical discipline.
- 3+ years of experience within the biotech industry
- 5+ years of experience within the biotech industry
- The ideal candidate will have proven sales experience in the Bioprocess or Life Science industry, or a background in biopharmaceutical process development.
- Self-starter and motivated individual with commitment to achieving results
- Clear, concise communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.