A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Executing assigned tactics to fulfill Medical Affairs strategies in the field and positively impact KOL perceptions and knowledge regarding Company, Company initiatives and associated products
- Maintaining and demonstrating comprehensive and in-depth scientific knowledge of Neurology/ MS, including disease states, research advances, approved treatment options and investigational therapies
- Representing Medical Affairs and the Company at medical educational events, programs, meetings and conventions; including medical exhibit booth staffing, congress scientific program coverage and reporting, internal medical meeting development and execution (i.e., Advisory Boards), etc.
- Identifying, developing and implementing local, regional and national medical programs to fulfill unmet medical educational needs, to advance research and disease state knowledge, and to ensure safe and appropriate use of Company therapeutics
- As appropriate, nominating HCPs and providing justification for their consideration in various Medical and/or Company-sponsored activities (i.e. advisors, investigators, speakers, authors, etc.)
- Engaging with influential members of the medical community (KOLs) and other healthcare providers within the therapeutic area of Neurology to deliver comprehensive scientific education on disease states, therapeutic options and research advances of strategic importance to the Company
- As appropriate, providing training to HCPs (i.e. contracted speakers)
- As appropriate, communicating information to HCPs regarding Company-sponsored Medical initiatives and research opportunities (Medical programs, sponsorships, grants, etc.) and liaising with HCPs regarding these activities as per Local affiliate regulations
Who you are:
- University degree: ideally Medical Doctor, or relevant equivalent
- Scientific and / or clinical training in Neurology /MS strongly required
- Professional, clinical or research experience in a scientific or related field required (minimum of 4 years)
- Previous Medical Advisor /MSL or related pharmaceutical experience preferred
- English language competency and fluency in local language
- Advanced scientific knowledge, relationship building and networking skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically
- Master communicator to HCPs and peers, in both small and large groups
- Ability to build ongoing and productive relationships throughout the organization to achieve business goals
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills,ability to work both individually and also in a team
- Good communication skills;
- Customer-oriented attitude;
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!