A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: An exciting opportunity has a arisen to join our team as a Production Supervisor. The primary focus for this role is people and process management; including scheduling, conducting regular performance reviews, talent management, absence management, recruitment and selection, ensure compliance with company safety and quality policies. Maintain the highest level of service and customer satisfaction for Merck Products by actively planning and scheduling the day to day standard DNA production throughput. Have a full understanding of production processes, systems and maintain SOP’s.
Who you are:
- Previous supervisory experience within a Scientific and/or Manufacturing environment
- Detailed understanding of oligonucleotide synthesis and the applications of DNA would be advantageous
- Be customer-focused and drive continuous improvements
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to plan and priorities with excellent attention to detail
- Degree in Biological or Chemical Science or other appropriate discipline or equivalent experience
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at