Our Company is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees in 67 countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life – from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions
The Procurement Specialist (Japanese) is responsible for all purchased goods (Indirect Materials) and services for the corporation in an efficient and economical manner following established policies and procedures in processing purchase orders.
- Ensure full compliance of procurement activities in compliance with Code of Ethics, Procurement policies and procedures.
- Support entities in their P2P process using the ERP system thru:
§ Purchase Requisition validation, compliance checking
§ Purchase order creation, releasing and monitoring
§ Perform Purchase Order changes/modifications
- Knowledgeable in SAP P2P systems or other related procurement systems
- Effective communication skills both in oral and written.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and meeting deadlines are all required skills
- FLUENT IN NIHONGGO (Speak, read, write) – N2 level not required but preferred
- Constructive relationships are built with team members, customers and suppliers
- Adheres to and supports the Company’s Vision and Values
- Achieves agreed objectives and accepts accountability for results
- Positive and with proactive attitude
- Clearly understands the strategic Vision of the Company and how it impacts on the Business Unit/Function
- Consistently seek to develop a trusting relationship and working rapport with team members and ensure a positive approach to work.
- Self-motivated, flexible, with the ability to deal with high levels of complexity, change and evolving processes, often at short notice
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at