A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Visit sites to manage relationships while overseeing site-level study start-up, conduct, and close-out activities outsourced to a CRO for global programs
- Provide a communication link between company global and country organizations, investigators participating in company outsourced global development trials and CROs
- Ensure regular communication with local organizations to align interactions with KOLs and other relevant local/regional stakeholders
- Develop and implement a plan in collaboration with the global and local organization to raise the profile of the company and its global clinical development projects with current and potential investigators
- Develop knowledge of site capabilities and past performance
- Support country and site feasibility activities
- Act as liaison between the company and investigational sites building investigator and site staff awareness on company.
- Independently perform activities associated with the evaluation of investigational sites in order to build company network
- Ensure ICH/GCP/local regulatory requirements are observed
- Proactively work with Medical/Patient Associations to build company network and to promote company clinical trials
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clinical investigators, enhancing the image and reputation of the company
- Oversee external providers (CRO)
- Position requires domestic and international travel approximately 50% -70% of time
Who you are:
Functional area: Research & Development
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com