A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
An experienced Marketing Manager for Laboratory to lead and manage the our company Skill Development Centre. Position is responsible for ensuring the efficiency of laboratory/business operations as well as setting judicious goals for future in line with business direction. The ideal candidate will directly manage the centre and will
- Be responsible to organize and run workshops, training, seminar and interventions and services in the field of Genomics, functional Genomics, Proteomics & Immunoassay.
- The incumbent will also ensure the smooth operations of laboratory by coordinating/managing all internal/external functions, maintaining common lab supply stocks, billing, compliance with laboratory safety protocols and running required marketing programs for the centre and effectively collaborate with cross-functional team to ensure regulatory requirements are adhered.
- Business development for the centre and its P&L responsibility
- Develop short and long term judicious plans for the centre’s development and to improve its geographical footprint.
- Responsible for growth and profitability of the Centre.
- Coordinate laboratory operations, designing & assuring the accurate flow of all activities viz., workshop/training/seminar & services program.
- Continuously conduct content/literature search to remain updated with all technological advances in life sciences. Ensuring updated & right programs are executed in the laboratory.
- Implement and maintain appropriate laboratory practices, infrastructure, inventory management and order lab supplies.
- Marketing of the centre activities viz., Workshop/Training/Seminar and Services.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key opinion leaders through close collaboration with the our company Sales and Marketing team.
- Prepare reports to demonstrate past performance and future expectations.
- Provide leadership to the assigned laboratory Team, functioning as a facilitator, organization liaison, and mentor for the team.
- Recommend pricing structure for existing/new services that are competitive in the market.
- Develop and monitor productivity and quality metrics against established benchmarks
- Other duties as assigned.
- PhD degree in Biology or related field required.
- At least five years of experience in a Business Development.
- Proven track record of managing P&L
- Must have broad familiarity and hands-on experience with Proteomics/Genomics, cellular biology/gene editing technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with students and all levels of staff as well as with external collaborators.
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to resolve technical problems and adapt easily to changing needs and priorities.
- Travel across India to meet customers and enrol them for training/workshop/seminar & services.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at