A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Commercial Service Program Manager, Americas is directly responsible for developing, coordinating and implementing Commercial Service metrics and processes by partnering with Commercial Leadership to promote process improvement, guide business decisions and promote value creation.
- Assemble quarterly metrics reports and scorecards for Quarterly Americas Commercial Review for forecasting.
- Ensure alignment with Sales Strategy, define Service goals accordingly and monitor Team/Individual performance.
- Develop and implement procedures for the effective and efficient operation of the Commercial Service Organization.
- Identify opportunities to support Process Solutions commercial and business projects; optimize commercial processes for execution or develop a process where one does not exist.
- Manage administrative pricing support, related training and reporting necessary to support the Process Solutions Commercial teams.
- Develop and implement tools providing adequate training and support for new digital tools.
- Provide feedback on project quality & project leaders performance to Commercial Leadership, and address project escalations and manage critical risks.
- Share best practice within the global Commercial organization.
Who you are:
- BS degree with 8+ years’ experience.
- Experience leading project.
- Ability to collaborate with IT counterparts.
- Knowledge of systems and processes (Business Intelligent tools, ERP, SFDC etc.) strongly preferred.
- Ability to establish effective and efficient proactive communication (written and verbal) between Commercial Leadership teams, project team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to elevating issues in a timely manner; proactively building and using network for project support.
- Influence & encourage role model behavior through communicating a clean & compelling vision to motivate others to a personal best.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.