Our Company is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees in 67 countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life – from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
Develop team culture of proactive issue identification/communication and root cause analysis. “Go To” team for issue resolution. Operational connectivity to Process Excellence and Global Closing Teams
Primary team for issue trouble shooting and resolution. Uses technical and process expertise to analyze issues and operational defects.
Develops, recommends, implements and sustains team culture of proactive issue identification/ communication and root cause analysis. Action and results oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Solves a range of non – straightforward problems through knowledge and technical experience in own discipline with a moderate level of guidance.
- Analyzes factual information and possible solutions and makes independent judgments, decisions and recommendations.
- Understands how the team integrates with other teams in order to achieve overall objectives of the area and builds knowledge of the organization, processes, customers and key business drivers.
- Impacts team effectiveness through quality of own work and the work of others in the team.
- Works independently within guidelines and policies.
Scope of People Responsibility
- Manages own workload.
- Provides informal guidance and support to new team members with regard to the procedures to follow and the specific tasks required to perform the job effectively.
• Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations.
• Uses sound interpersonal skills to interact across business areas.
EDUCATION & LANGUAGES
- Bachelor or equivalent business degree
- Experience in Finance and Operations
- Knowledgeable in ERP systems (preferably SAP FICO and Oracle)
- Experience in any of the Finance workstreams GL, AP, AR, Treasury operations, Management Accounting, Product Costing
- System support experience for Finance modules of ERP systems
- Excellent English (written & oral, negotiations)
PERSONAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Requires relevant professional experience (approximately 3-5 years as a guide) with ERP expertise (SAP, Oracle, Business Intelligence, Hyperion)
- Very strong analytical skills, attention to detail and clarity of understanding company processes
- Ability to analyze, simplify and follow thru simple or complex processes and transactions
- Can zoom-in and zoom-out in relating process concerns with the bigger perspective
- Is able to go deep and wide on specific issue while managing time and resources
- Work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, if needed to respect deadlines
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at