A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Performance Materials is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Are you ready for a BIG challenge? Do you want to work for a company with cutting edge e-procurement? MilliporeSigma is premier in the Life Science industry and our e-commerce is growing rapidly. As part of the Hosted Catalog Optimization team, you will be working with BIG data, BIG catalogs, BIG systems and will have a BIG impact on driving revenue.
- Optimize product content for upload into eProcurement platforms including the development of processes to utilize all available product content.
- Create advanced queries to extract, categorize, monitor, manipulate, and organize data for different sorting purposes.
- Navigating between the ERP, product management systems, big data sets and big data tools.
- Excellent time/organizational management skills and ability to manage simultaneous projects/efforts with close attention to detail.
- Analyze B2B system enhancement opportunities and develop strategic improvements to business processes related to B2B.
- Globally minded, experience working in across multiple regions.
- Create and maintain SOP documentation. Process improvement.
- Customer facing, able to interface with customers directly.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Data science, Business, or Engineering
- Experience working with different character sets and encoding standards.
- Experience working in commercial, content marketing, content optimization and SEO
- Experience working with and building support across multiple departments to deliver strategies
- Experience in commercial, content marketing, content optimization and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Experience in the Life Science industry is a plus
- Preferred knowledge of the “order to cash” business process
- Knowledge of eProcurement platforms (Jaggaer, Coupa, Ariba, One Advanced) eCommerce, and B2B customer buying journeys is preferred but not required
- Occasional 5% travel possible
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.