A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: As a QC Assistant you will be responsible for overseeing a number of different tasks within the Lab: Coordinates sending of samples for customer requests and external analysis and monitors return of test results, green label finished product and raw material as required, oversee the upkeep of the Chemical Store, support customer and regulatory audits, risk assessments, process improvements.
Who You Are:
- Strong problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to priorities and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to plan and priorities with excellent attention to detail
- Desirable but not essential: Third Level Qualification –Science / Chemistry discipline or equivalent
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at