A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Senior Management Accountant/ Management Accountant
Your role: As Management Accountant (3years of experience required)/Senior Management Accountant (5years + of experience required) in a global Shared Service Center, you work independently, coordinate and monitor integrative processes. On daily basis you analyze factual information and possible solutions, and make independent judgements, decisions and recommendations. You provide informal guidance and support to your stakeholders, you support in the areas of cost accounting and profitability analysis for one or more entities assigned and support local finance and controlling units in both areas. You support in managing maintenance and posting processes in cost accounting to provide an accurate and timely picture of the overhead cost situation as basis for controlling analysis and business decisions. Moreover, you support the maintenance of cost accounting master data considering all relevant global guidelines and integrity constraints to establish a valid set of cost centers, internal orders and projects. In addition, you support performing period end closing procedures (monthly, quarterly, yearly) and reports as specified in line with internal standards and guidelines. You will provide support for yearly planning process.
One of your general goals is constant process harmonization. Additionally, you support ERP projects. You will be engaged in internal projects, providing support to Robotics team and to other teams accross SSC. As a senior you will support more junior team members in daily tasks.
Who you are:
- University degree in a business related discipline with main focus on internal cost accounting / controlling preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience in accounting/finance/controlling with at least 1 year of direct related experience with full-cycle cost accounting and profitability analysis, experience in Finance Controlling process
- Experience within a Shared Services Center preferred
- Experience with SAP CO-OM and SAP CO-PA, Very good knowledge of MS Office package
- Fluent English language skills required
- Flexibility to business travelling
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in project management
- Strong communication skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at