A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your Role: To perform Quality Control activities in support of raw materials in support of cGMP products, including routine testing (in-house and compendial) and peer review of data.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform routine testing of raw materials samples through adherence to applicable GMP requirements. Assure adequately trained to perform tasks/assignments.
- Utilize written procedures to perform routine and non-routine product testing.
- Work in accordance with current GMPs and demonstrate proper laboratory safety and housekeeping practices.
- Participate in method development and validation activities to support product testing, if needed.
- Contribute to support function of the laboratory through participation in laboratory audits to maintain compliance.
Who You Are:
BA/BS in the Life or Physical Sciences or equivalent relevant experience required.
2 years previous laboratory experience with titrationsis
2 years experience preferable in a GMP environment utilizing compendial assays.
Desired Knowledge and Skills:
- General laboratory techniques (theory and practice)
- Experience with instrumentation used in chemical analysis, such as FT-IR, Titrations, UV-Vis Spectrophotometer, TOC, Karl Fischer, and pH meter.
- Working Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices for pharmaceutical manufacturing (21 CFR 210 & 211 and/or ICH Q7A)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
- Strong time management, Troubleshooting Skills, verbal and written communication skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.