A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Internet of (every)thing is a phenomenon driving new opportunities and is transforming our businesses worldwide, we are connecting the unconnected. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in IOT.
- Partner with customer stakeholders to create business value.
- Collaborate with teammates to create business value.
- Build quality into the software from the ground to create Business value.
- Engage with the Team for Delivery of the product.
- Take initiative and innovate relentlessly to create business value.
- Conduct user interviews and requirement gathering sessions.
- Prepare SRS, based on Use Cases and Use Case Diagrams
- Design Data Flow Diagrams (DFDs), Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs) and web-page mock ups using modelling tools
- Lead requirements review sessions of requirements with end-users, created process flowcharts for reference data
- Detailed documentation of business and system requirements, process flows, and data models and convert the system needs into Vision Documents, Business Process Flows, Use Cases, and Non-Functional Requirements
- Work with QA team in identifying test cases/test data and lead the business team for UAT
- Conduct UAT (User Acceptance) Testing. Provide end user training and extensive go-live assistance to users
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years of experience as Business Analyst
- 1+ years of IoT and UI/UX experience
- 2+ years of experience in Predictive (Waterfall) and Adaptive (Agile) based requirement gathering and elicitation.
- Experience in Web applications and platforms
- Experience in using Visio or other modelling tool to prepare Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and UML
- Experience in JIRA Project management tool
- Excellent logical and analytical skills to help define solutions for business problems
- Knowledge in maintaining Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Experience in working with distributed teams in different time-zones
- A strong commitment to quality, documentation and engineering excellence
- Possess good written and verbal communication
- Possess excellent collaboration and Interpersonal skills
- Passion for technology with demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- JAMA or other tools for requirement management
- GAMP/GxP knowledge
- Life science domain knowledge
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.