A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: As a Production Planner you will be responsible for supporting the efficient operation of the production plant while ensuring the satisfaction of all customer demands. You will create production plans and detailed schedules per established timelines to support efficient operation of the production facility and customer requirements, maintaining a balance between business unit demands, identify and resolve potential planning problems, order all raw materials in a timely manner to meet production schedules and be the point of contact on all plant queries and supplier approval documentation.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, supply chain, business administration, or related field
- Planning or forecasting certification is beneficial
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Effective communication skills across different modes and styles
- Process improvement leadership is beneficial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at