A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
A great role is available in our Life Sciences team in Turkey. We are looking for a Field Service Engineer to join our Life Sciences team.
As a service engineer you wll be working closely with sales & marketing teams & usiness partner for high quality service support.
You will be responsible for Life Science Research & Applied Commercial service needed business fields in special focus for LabWater.
You need to be Confident, positive and have a 'can do' attitude towards customers, colleagues and team members, plus being flexible in your approach, and ready to respond to business needs.
Who you are:
- graduate of a reputable university (Chemistry, Biology or related engineering faculties)
- Technical Service Experience (min 2 years)
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SAP knowledge will be an asset
- Fluency in English
- Analytical thinking, result and detail oriented
- Sales-minded customer oriented and strong ability on problem solving
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!