A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will integrate the Biotech Process Sciences (BPS) department in charge of process development, characterization and scale up to GMP manufacturing scale operations.
As such you, will work in stage 1 development of biopharmaceuticals and contribute to the establishment of a manufacturing process control strategy in compliance with regulatory and quality expectations.
You will be responsible for the scientific management of mammalian cell culture and/or purification operations from high throughput screening, lab and pilot scale experiments, up to technical transfer to GMP departments.
You will be a key scientific representative for USP and/or DSP activities inside CMC multidisciplinary project teams.
As individual contributor, you will analyze the experimental data and establish high quality study protocols and reports.
You will provide scientific support on demand and investigate unexpected events. Your writing skills will allow you to elaborate various documents such as investigations reports, SOPs, guidelines, regulatory support documents, publications and templates.
- Advanced scientific degree: PhD or equivalent in biotechnology/life sciences
- Experience in recombinant protein production and recovery, either mammalian cell culture or purification in the context of process development or process validation (5+ years)
- Collaborative, innovative, strategic thinking skills
- Ability to apply defined process development and validation strategies
- Ability to deliver detailed reports and state-of-the-art regulatory support documents
- Clear understanding of Quality by Design concepts
- Familiar with statistical tools and scientific data management systems
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), French language skills is a plus
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!