A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Performance Materials is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join MilliporeSigma as a Sales Support Representative. This role will manage and optimize customer relationships by supporting all transactional and consultative sales activities for the Research Commercial organization. You will partner with the sales organization by developing customer relationships and coordinating internal activities on behalf of the Sales Representative. This position will require outbound and inbound calling. There is a lead qualification component, which will require outbound calling to customers. Strong organizational skills will be needed to balance the inbound and outbound activities. Creative problem-solving skills are a necessity when resolving customer concerns. Providing an exceptional customer experience (both internal and external customers) is our priority.
Roles/Responsibilities will include:
- Lead Qualification
- Proactive management of customer’s product reservations
- Proactive communication to customers and Commercial organization regarding sample and order delivery.
- Process quote requests on behalf of the Commercial organization
- Liason between customer and Commercial organization (pre and post sale)
Who You Are:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of diverse customer service/office administrative experience (outbound calling experience desirable)
- BS/BA desirable
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Advanced organizational skills
- Comfortable making outbound calls to customers (lead qualification)
- Capable of working in a fast –paced environment with the ability to adapt to changing processes/systems
- High sense of urgency and ownership required
- Create a collaborative environment
- Embrace challenges
- Be eager to learn and share knowledge
- Basic understanding of the sales process
- Intermediate PC skills including Word and Excel
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.