A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Pharmacovigilance is a key function in pharma industry to ensure patient safety. In this role you will be responsible for the oversight of the ICSR management process and related activities outsourced to service providers, ensuring quality and compliance with applicable worldwide regulations and internal procedures and conventions.
The design and continual improvement of the processes to globally manage ICSR, the related documentation in quality documents and manuals as well as the definition, implementation and monitoring of the appropriate key performance and quality indicators fall into the remit of your position. You will be responsible to supervise related outsourced vendor activities and processes according to our internal guidelines. This includes support for vendor audits and subsequent corrective and preventive action plans.
As these processes are implemented in our global safety database, you will also work closely with our systems team to provide specifications and test scenarios for related IT projects to further enhance the functionality of our applications and ensure they remain fit for purpose.
Who you are:
- University degree in life science or business science
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in drug safety/pharmacovigilance processes
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in consultancy, project- or vendor management
- Your strengths are strong analytical capabilities, a solution-oriented, structured and transparent working style, customer-oriented communication and teamwork
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English (including medical terminology) is required, a good knowledge of German is an advantage
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at