A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of the “Global Operation Center & Compliance” department in “Information Technology” you will support the IT domains regarding the design, modification, implementation and execution of the process. By performing complex process analysis, monitoring, reporting and governance you will support continual improvement activities for the “Infrastructure Qualification Organization”. You will have to establish relationships with the IT domains and pro-actively support them to understand their process performance, indicators and improvement areas. Work closely with all stakeholders eg. IT Service Delivery Managers, Subject Matter Experts and Application Owners to ensure the smooth running of IT services.
Specifically, you will:
- Operate on the creation of Infrastructure Qualification documents (Network, Servers, Operating Systems, Databases) and oversee end-to-end process enforcement.
- Ensure Infrastructure (Network, Servers, Database) Qualification documents are created, updated and reviewed on the defined Quality standards and on time on the regular bases.
- Provides input to IT management for Compliance and risk-based approach.
- Support and participate internal and external Audit activities in scope of the Infrastructure Qualification dimension of specifically regulated systems.
- Identifies “Qualification Management” process key performance indicators (KPIs), establishes KPI baselines and targets and guides process, tools and people to meet the targets.
- Observer and provide feedback to team management on the “Qualification Management” process improvement opportunities, where automation and self-service can increase efficiency in terms of reducing cost and time.
- Academic Degree or equivalent and minimum 4 years of experience
- Outstanding communications skills, able to translate technical diagnosis into business relevant context and articulate business impact to all levels of the organization.
- Good Understanding of different ITIL processes and their interactions with each other. ITIL v3 foundation or higher certification preferred
- Good understanding of GAMP processes
- Exposure to service management and incident management tools
- Ability to take and give direction, compromise, negotiate and support consensus decisions
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with multiple cross-functional teams and bring diverse groups to consensus
- Ability to write clear documentation and communicate complex information simply and accurately to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated focus on customer support and results-oriented improvement efforts
- Ability to coach, mentor and support other IT and Service Management professionals
- Knowledge of process reengineering and/or process improvement methodologies highly desirable
- Must have 3-4 years actual/fresh hand-on field experience.
- Having expert certificate, HPE ASE - Server Solutions Architect V4.
- Having expert knowledge and skills to assess and validate necessary server solutions.
- Must have 3-4 years actual/fresh hand-on field experience who plan and design HPE server and composable infrastructure solutions.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com