A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: As a Packing Assistant within Liquid Media Production you will support the manufacturing process to ensure the timely production of products as itemised on the manufacturing schedule. You will assemble and disassemble automated packaging equipment including; torque, banding, labelling and shrink-wrapping machines, operates automated packing lines for final packaging of bottles, performs torque and volume checks as appropriate, operate manual filling equipment and uses integrated software for liquid media bag dispense to fulfil production requirements.
Who You Are:
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience working within a cGMP Manufacturing environment
- Strong problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to priorities and follow written and verbal instructions
- Previous experience of using SAP would be beneficial, but is not a pre-requisite for the role
- Secondary education (5 standard grades, all pass results including English and Math)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at