A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: As Production Support within Liquid Media Production you will report into the shift supervisor. You will ensure the timely production of labels, packaging and products as itemised on the manufacturing schedule by producing finished product labels to meet requirements, ensure labels are printed as per approved master labels, prepare bottles for irradiation and dispose of production waste in line with site recycling and waste disposal procedures.
Who You Are:
- Previous experience within a production environment, preferably within a cGMP environment
- Strong problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to priorities and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Previous experience of using SAP would be beneficial, but is not a pre-requisite for the role
- Secondary education
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at