A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Position: Sr. Supervisor-Hazard communication and Registration
Job Location- Bangalore
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Manage and motivate the SBS Haz Com team and responsible for the consistent performance.
- Responsible for facilitating knowledge transfer in Haz Com areas as per the changing business needs.
- Responsible for evaluating the impact of regulatory changes and incorporating the changes in daily business. 100% adherence to the country specific compliance regulations and making sure that there is no deviation.
- Establish and tracking of KPIs for Haz Com team.
- Approval of SOPs and authorising the process changes related to Haz Com.
- Responsible for Process improvement with in the Haz Com.
- Facilitating cross functional interactions where ever applicable towards achieving collaborating working environment.
- Responsible for cascading the relevant communications to the team from Corporate and SBS management thereby ensuring transparency.
- Taking ownership for the change management from the organizational and process aspects and making sure that there is a seamless transition.
- Identifying new process opportunities and collaborating at multiple levels to make it happen.
Post-Graduation degree/ in Chemistry/Organic chemistry /Biosciences from reputed University.
Candidate should possess 10-12 years practical experience in compliance/R&D/Quality functions.
3-4 years of experience in Managing teams.
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Global Chemical/Biochemical Regulatory- Advanced Proficiency expected.
- Advance Global Regulatory Knowledge for Import/export Regulation.
- Should be able to write the guidelines for regulation.
- Should be able to correlate regulation with products independently.
- Abreast with the different regulations.
- Able to guide others on regulatory aspects.
- Microsoft Office- proficiency expected
- Basic computer operating knowledge.
- Familiar with internet and email.
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Access and Power Point.
- Chemistry/ Organic chemistry- Advanced proficiency expected
- Advance subject knowledge (structure-property correlation of chemicals; and conceptual biological understanding).
- Should be able to apply subject knowledge to all our products.
- Able to guide others on subject matters.
- Advance search engine knowledge.
- SAP- Basic proficiency expected
- Ability to create different extract/ reports from SAP.
- Ability to investigate the error and provide suggestions to IT team to get it resolved.
- Advanced proficiency in Interpersonal skills and Problem solving
- Expertise in Planning & execution, Customer orientation, Business acumen Impactful communication and nurturing teams.
- Advanced proficiency in Strategic orientation.
- Advanced proficiency in leading change.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at