A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Head of Digital P2P Deployments is expected to be the business representative that leads the design, implementation and deployment of P2P solutions including Ariba P2P, Invoice Automation, and Concur aligned to global P2P processes. In addition, the incumbent will seek opportunities to further automate Buy & Pay processes using robots driven by Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
As the Head of Digital P2P Deployments, the candidate will deliver innovative business expertise, business process design, and timely decisions for ERP-led and Buy & Pay-led deployments globally. Occasional Travel is expected and all candidates must be willing and able to travel to critical meetings, such as, kickoffs, workshops, etc.
- The candidate will have demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects focused on a specific technology that enables the company’s business sectors and group functions to perform Buy & Pay functions effortlessly and effectively
- The candidate will focus on driving projects which create maximum benefit for buyers, suppliers and the shared services organization.
- Lead teams in requirement gathering across end-to-end Buy & Pay process and translate requirements into to-be designs that leverage the best practices embedded within the P2P applications.
- Combine Buy & Pay process expertise with knowledge of Ariba P2P, Concur and SAP to articulate and present solutions for Indirect purchasing T&E and Accounts Payable in order to further digitalize the Buy & Pay footprint while further supporting the shared services vision.
- Ensure coordination of business, technical and change management activities for each P2P deployment project.
- Act as an ambassador to the Buy & Pay community through knowledge sharing, mentoring and networking
Who you are:
- higher education in business
- experience in Procurement and/or AP, Enterprise Business Applications and Project Management - at least 5 years
- experience in building both internal and external customer/team member relationshipscontinuous improvement efforts, managing multiple projects
- knowledge of SAP Ariba and SAP Concur
- CPSM and/or PMP Certification are a plus
- willingness to travel about 20-40% of time
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!