A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You are the first point of contact for the sales organization. You ensure the highest available support by phone and e-mail in CRM tool to reach customer satisfaction and performance standards. You support internal and external customers with quotations, renewal of price offers, coordination of customer questionnaires and regulatory inquiries. You route calls to the best relevant person in-house managing properly the transfer from a customer perspective.
Who you are:
- English and German imperative, additional European language would be an asset
- Ability to communicate (phone, e-mail and face to face) in a multi-cultural environment, usage of different tools such as Office suite, Outlook, Cisco, CRM, SFDC, SAP, Oracle, Lotus Notes databases, Access databases, BOXI, Gmail, Avaya.
- Good team player, ability to work independently and develop personal initiatives, great learning agility and openness
- Strong administrative skills (very organized)
- If possible experience in a similar position
Start: from 01.04.2019
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at