A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Global Project Expert A2R (Account to Report), you perform all operative activities for A2R processes in projects as required, support cross-functional project members with A2R expertise and create documentations and instructions, including to support “completion status” with regard to issues. In addition, and in close alignment with the respective Project Manager, you coordinate and plan all day-to-day project activities like in SAP-template set-up and subsequent roll-outs. Associated to your role, you engage in autodidactic learning to maintain your professional knowledge of global as well as local business processes within your responsibility, but also cross-functional. Furthermore, you leverage your expertise to continuously improve processes towards standardization and harmonization to further increase efficiency.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree (Accounting-/Business related) required; Master’s Degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in finance/accounting/controlling processes and SAP-module CO, ideally added to expertise SAP-module in FI
- Verifiable track record in project support, ideally in one or more full life cycle SAP-implementations of module CO including process and data migration testing
- 4+ year deep understanding of operational finance/controlling aspects and requirements, ideally within pharmaceutical & chemical industry
- Analytical & conceptual skills; strong team-player with experiences in international work environment supplemented by intercultural competencies
- Excellent English communication (oral and written) and presentation skills; other languages like German would be an asset
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to review and interpret data, detect problems and determine best solution and preventative measures to mitigate future risks
- Flexibility & willingness for regular business trips
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!