A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
In this role, you will promote and sell products, services and solutions directly to current and new customers within the Academia market segment. Your tasks include closing direct sales and implantation of customer marketing activities in order to meet the organization's business objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for sales target and sales activities
- Responsible for protecting existing business and developing new business with technical, market and commercial knowledge in customer’s research field
- Understanding client needs and work to meet those needs
- Preparing weekly update, sales forecast, and market information
- Developing price proposals and negotiating price
- Contribute to the customer satisfaction, digital sales, and able to follow the new trends
Who You Are:
- Degree/Diploma in Chemistry/Life Science or equivalent
- 2-5 years in sales or marketing field
- Result-driven with strong desire to win
- Excellent communicator, team player, and embracing the change
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!