A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Senior Analyst – Sterling commerce,EDI
Who We Are: The IT Application management team is responsible for Application support related to developing, deploying, maintaining and IT global and regional systems in support of our overall Health Care, Life Science and Performance Material business.
Your Role: As a senior Developer, you will be part of the IT Application management team that supports B2B systems using IBM Sterling Technologies.
Will have a role in level 2 & 3 production support of existing Sterling EDI Environment, business process, communications, map issues, etc.
As a member of the EDI team you will work on prioritized incidents, enhancements, projects, code deployments, application upgrades, and performance testing support.
Lead new projects affecting the EDI B2B Sterling Integrator landscape.
- Requires a minimum of 5+ years of experience directly related and progressively responsible experience in EDI Technical Administration and Operations support.
- Requires a minimum of 5+ years of experience with IBM Sterling software suite: B2B Integrator (Maps, BPML, Services/Adapters, Administration, Tuning, Troubleshooting)
- Understanding of EDI Translators, SAP and other systems for EDI interfaces, workflow, etc
- Requires a minimum of 5+ years of experience with Sterling B2B Integrator trading partner, message and communication profile configuration.
- Experience in different EDI standards (e.g. X12, EDIFACT) and communication protocols (SFTP, AS2, etc.), and worked with different third-party EDI service providers
Essential and Critical Skills
- Strong Data Exchange/ EDI background required, supporting Enterprise level environment.
- Working knowledge of EDI Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment.
- Working knowledge of file transfer protocols including HTTPs, FTP, SFTP, AS2.
- Experience and working knowledge of AIX & Linux Operating Systems and commands.
- Good analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply technology knowledge to identify appropriate solutions.
- Ability to transform business function requirements into technical designs required.
- Ability to code, unit test, and debug Sterling solutions required.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Ability to lead in a cross-functional, matrix team environment and integrate activities with other teams within IT to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts required.
- Ability to work and manage a variety of tasks and work within an environment with competing priorities required.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com