A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Project Manager in GMS Global Launch Management (GLM) you will support the head of the department playing a key role in designing, executing and continuously improving the GLM governance processes and aligning them with internal and external stakeholder’s expectations. The governance processes comprise project management concepts, digital roadmap, performance management, communication and launch processes.
Further, you will closely collaborate with the Manufacturing Launch Leads in establishing the processes in the launch projects and foster project success by supporting milestones tracking, risk management and definition of global launch plans in-line with commercial requirements.
- 3+ years of experience with a proven track record of success as project manager and excellent Project Management skills, certification from global institute beneficial
- Very good communication skills and ability to distill complex situations into brief summaries for Senior Management
- Collaborative, analytical and open-minded to develop, drive and implement new projects and concepts
- Deep understanding of IT tools; i.p. related to Project Management
- Strategic and structure thinking. Six-Sigma accreditation a plus.
- Fluent in English
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com