A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Lead SH warehouse operator team for daily operation including put away, inventory, picking and packing. Monitor the operators’ performance.
- Ensure EHS and quality continuously improve in warehouse.
- Effectively lead cross-functional root cause and corrective action to resolve customer-related shipping issues.
- Design and implements work methods and procedures to increase productivity, improve service within an assigned area and have proper documentation on file. Initiates activities to process improvements to distribution processes.
- Be responsible for the storage plan of warehouse position so that warehouse utilization will be maximized and optimized.
- Inbound & outbound and stock accuracy control; assists on cycle count & yearly stocktaking.
- Implement 6S activity continuously to build up a tidy environment to prevent any contamination.
- Develop and conduct training for SH warehouse operators, including SAP system, safety, quality, operation etc.
- Work with IT consultant team to solve SAP system issues.
- Prepare and submit routine reports on time.
- Perform other tasks assigned by manager.
What we offer: there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!