A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Manufacturing Controller, you will support our manufacturing and supply activities in Nantong. During the year you ensure several financial processes e.g. Month-end closing, Budget, Forecasting, Business Cases and Standard Costing. In your role as finance Business Partner you will support the organization taking fact based decisions related to operations, investments and strategy topics. In your daily work you will always strive to improve your financial processes. In your role you will report to the Head of Manufacturing Controlling Nantong Site.
Who you are:
- University Degree in accounting, economics or industrial engineering
- 5+ years' experience in manufacturing finance
- Fluent Chinese and English required
- Stress resistant and ability to work under pressure
- Experience with investments and Business Cases
- Business Partnering experience
- Very Good IT skills (MS Office, SAP)
- Knowledge of Pharma production processes preferred.
Functional Area: Finance
What we offer: there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!