A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Medical Manager Fertility & Endocrinology you will ensure the management of all medical-scientific aspects of the therapeutic area of reference, through the supervision of clinical studies related to the products of competence, the verification of the scientific correctness of the medical communication approach of the therapeutic area towards the external, the management of relations with Opinion Leaders, in compliance with international and national guidelines as well as the Code of Conduct and ethical procedures, the Farmindustria guidelines, internal procedures and current legislation in this area. You will co-lead the launch of new products. You will guarantee the scientific and ethical nature of all marketing initiatives implemented in the therapeutic area of reference.
Who you are:
- Degree in Medicine (nice to have: specialization in ginecology or endocrinology)
- 2-5 years in the Pharmaceutical Industry in positions of Medical Affairs or Medic-Marketing
- In-depth knowledge of the dynamics of the Italian pharmaceutical sector
- Experience in real world data generation
- Previous experience with product launch
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of the specialist hospital environment
- Attitude to the management of human and economic resources
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!