A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Head of Medical Communication Innovation & Change Management you will drive innovation and digitization across the Global Medical Communication deliverables and processes, utilizing advanced technological solutions and lead the strategic direction and implementation of new medical communication deliverables/services/systems/tools or the improvement of existing solutions across therapeutic areas. You will investigate and evaluate current trends in the medical information, communication and publication fields to foster design and implementation of innovative approaches. Analyzing existing processes and workflows, comparing to industry standards, identification of areas for improvement, and developing recommendations/options for implementation of efficiency projects are key for this role.
Additionally, you will lead the establishment of a global community of best practice for Global Medical Communication in collaboration with Medical Affairs by building a network that includes colleagues across regions and supervise maintenance and evolution of Medical Communication systems, such as OneGMI and Datavision, continuously striving for system improvements based on feedback gathered from the user communities. The role will also lead the development of appropriate KPIs, metrics and measures and oversees implementation and data analysis as well as vendor and budget management across the department. The Head of Medical Communication Innovation & Change Management achieves great results through leadership and direct line management of a team with various roles relating to innovation, change management, community building, process & compliance, vendor & budget management.
Who you are:
- University degree
- 8-10 years of work in a Pharma/ Biotech Medical Publication/Medical Information department or equivalent (e.g. agency)
- Proven track record in driving technology/digital solutions and innovations
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact constructively with all functions and management levels in the organization
- Has a clear sense of accountability, proactive in the style of working and makes sure with “end in mind” that deliverables are achieved according to expectations
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills with proven ability to put together well-structured presentations for various forums
- Excellent project management skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at