A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This position manages the C-Shift production staff in the Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF) work centers at our Jaffrey, NH facility, reporting to the Production Manager. The position is responsible for driving the day-to-day operation of the work centers, maintaining production output and product quality. The Production Supervisor will build and sustain a strong manufacturing team through a balanced approach towards employee safety, product quality, and customer delivery performance.
This is a night shift role, supervising a team working 10pm to 6am, Sunday - Thursday.
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 1+ years of experience working as a team leader or in a position of increasing responsibilities to achieve operational safety, quality, and output goals.
- 1+ years of experience coordinating activities with others including groups such as A-shift supervisors, Process, Validation, and Quality Engineering.
- 1+ years of experience driving continuous improvement efforts with lean tools and operator engagement
- 1+ years of experience ensuring compliance with all EHS and quality regulations.
- 1+ years of experience with ISO and cGMP regulations
- Degree in manufacturing, engineering, or a similar field a plus.
- Collaborative, hands-on team player with high energy
- Highly self-motivated
- Proven strong leadership skills w/ ability to motivate, inspire, and build a high performing team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Able to clearly communicate issues and areas for improvement to management and direct reports in a timely and easy to understand manner.
- Proven problem-solving ability and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience driving effective, pragmatic and risk-based decisions.
- Always looking to share and advance best practices.
- Ability to drive change and challenge the status quo in a respectful/professional manner
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.