Our Company is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees in 67 countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life – from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.
Title: HR Advisor (Project Hire)
This role is responsible for providing People administration to the organization or location it supports. The role will deliver HR administration services in accordance with agreed KPIs and SLAs and will be on a project-based status for a defined duration of time.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Deliver efficient, accurate, timely administration services as per agreed KPIs and SLAs
- Track and measure service delivery as agreed with the Shared Services Leadership Team against KPIs and SLAs
- Actively work to achieve the agreed upon identified performance objectives in alignment with the Shared Services Leadership Team.
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvement and provide constructive feedback
- Work with the Shared Services Leadership Team to meet agreed training and development goals
- Initially work with the Shared Services Transformation Project Team in migrating identified HR delivery processes to the center.
- Identify any knowledge gaps and escalate concerns to the Shared Services Leadership Team.
- Assess if customer requirements are being met effectively
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to varying shift or work schedule requirements and operation hours in-order to fulfil real time business requirements
- Understanding and compliance of confidentiality requirements to perform HR activities due to the sensitive nature of the work
- Ensure that all HR personnel data and sensitive information are kept confidential
Should be exposed to the following HR Delivery Functions by Order of Specialization:
- Payroll and Time Administration
- HR Data Management
- HR Reporting
- Learning & Development
- Benefits Administration
- Retirement and Pension Administration
- Expat Mobilization
- Help Desk and Inquiry support
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Behavioral Science, Social Sciences, Business Administration or any equivalent degree.
- Preferably 3 to 5 Years minimum professional experience specializing in an HR Operations or HR Generalist function from a Shared Services or BPO organization.
- Understanding and experience in the use of HR systems and tools (i.e. SAP P40, PeopleSoft, Workday; Success Factors; Taleo, etc.).
- Understanding and experience in the use of Case Management systems and tools (i.e. BMC Remedy, Service Now, Neocase, etc.).
- Adequate experience in using MS Office applications. Desired knowledge and expertise on Macros.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City and open for flexible working schedule.
Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Strong customer orientation
- Analytical and keen to details
- Results oriented and performance driven
- Strong level of accountability and integrity
- Extensive experience in working in a multi-cultural background
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at