A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Medical Excellence consolidates expert functions working across all TAs: Medical Communication, Medical Education & External Relations, MSL Excellence, Medical Launch Excellence & Transformation, Medical Governance & Compliance, Performance & Resource Management. The role enables excellence in scientific exchange and deliverables in APAC by driving harmonization and leverage of synergies across global TAs and GME functions
Internally: Regional / Country Commercial, Regional Regulatory Affairs, Regional Pharmacovigilance, Global medical excellence functions, Regional Compliance, Regional commercial leadership, Regional TA leads , Regional Business leaders and Strategic Marketing Leads, Global TA leads , Clinical Operations, Regional medical excellence peers, MSL managers and Country Medical leaders
Externally: Key Opinion Leaders, Physicians, Investigators & Medical Societies
- Collaborate with Regional TA leads and global Medical education to develop a regional Med Ed strategy
- Collaborate with Regional TAs and global Medical Communications to develop a regional Publication strategy
- Develop a process to generate and consolidate real world insights in collaboration with the regional TA heads and provide quarterly updates to internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with global Medical Governance to ensure country teams are adequately trained on PSPs governance and management
- Regional representative on Medical Excellence related topics viz Medical Communication, Medical Education & External Relations, MSL Excellence, Medical Launch Excellence & Transformation, Medical Governance & Compliance, Performance & Resource Management.
- Provide technical consultation and /or liaises with global medical excellence to bring in the relevant expertise to provide technical consultation to the countries on medical excellence related topics
- They enable excellence in scientific exchange by driving harmonization and leverage of synergies across TAs.
- Liaise with country and regional TA medical leads to track performance of medical strategy and budget and ensure this is reflected in the regional score card at the defined periodicity
- Develop/ leverage on existing platforms/ forums to harness new ideas and share country best practice in collaboration with regional TA leads and regional colleagues from relevant functions
- Liaise with global TA leads and clinical operations to monitor and track performance of studies
- Regional representative and liaison to support the country / regional medical leads in improving digital fluency within the APAC medical affairs organization
- Graduation in Medicine or a Health Care Field, mandatory
- Post-graduation in Medical Specialty, desirable
- Advanced English (written and spoken), mandatory
- Orientation in the Heathcare digital , mandatory
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Ability to produce compelling communication materials
- Proved ability to develop and work in teams and high pressure settings with minimum supervision
- Previous Medical Affairs function experience (MSL and Medical Manager and/or Country Medical Director proved experience of minimum 2 years)
- Proved training in Good Clinical practices and Clinical research setting following international guidelines and standards (experience as an investigator and published papers are desirable
- Experience in medical excellence leadership at region / global/ country level, mandatory (minimum 2 years )
- Biotech products launch experience desirable
Specific Technical Skills
- Good Knowledge of evidence based medicine concepts , mandatory
- Good knowledge of Pubmed/ medical databases search tools
- Training in Medical Writing
- Training in Digitalization, desirable
- Good knowledge of evolving trends in medical trends in APAC
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!