A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Supply Planner– Cardio manages the production planning and supplies of API, semi-finished products, finished products belonging to his/her responsible supply chain and/or countries.
The position is responsible for the appropriate product sourcing according to the strategic business guidance to meet the demand of our final customer – 100 to 400 items location combinations to be produced and served internally or externally by our sites. The position will manage the appropriate level of inventory for finished products, bulk and drug substances at selling and manufacturing entities by proposing and managing an executable plan. The incumbent arbitrates between commercial and manufacturing functions in situations of conflicting interests and takes the appropriate decisions and actions. In addition, the position ensures full respect of GMP's, GDP's, Policies and SOP's in daily activities and participates in maintaining the quality system within SNO.
Who you are:
- 5 years proven success in supply chain
- In depth knowledge Supply Planning (production and distribution)
- Success in a matrix organization and Cross-functional experience
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Good practice of ERP, Advanced planning systems, Microsoft Office (excel)
- Analytical, ability to be selective and to prioritize effectively
- High level of attention to details and ability to understand impact of master data accuracy
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!