A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Performance Materials is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Infrastructure Project Manager will work in a dynamic environment with a focus on implementing a site clean-room expansion to support the manufacture and testing of high purity filters. The successful candidate is an enthusiastic team player with high energy and strong leadership skills within a matrixed work environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage major capital facility projects to support the Site Master Plan
- Promote, contribute to, and support an interdependent safety culture
- Actively manage projects to ensure stakeholder alignment and support
- Develop business cases and obtain funding approval
- Communicate project updates, project risks, and issue escalations to management team
- Ensure projects are completed safely, on-time, in budget, and within scope
Who You Are:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in technical, business or life science related field
- 5+ years of demonstrated project management experience. Preferably in medical device or pharmaceutical environment
- Strong leadership skills with ability to resolve conflict through negotiation
- A proven ability to solve problems quickly
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (in verbal and written form) complex messages to executive teams
- Knowledge of ISO and cGMP regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Experience working in a highly-matrixed organization
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at one time
- PMP certification preferred
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.