A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
In collaboration with development manufacturing sites and global business partners and peers, you design and improve the quality system applicable to products and processes in development and IMPs, in line with applicable regulatory requirements. You build, drive and implement, in collaboration with partners, lean and flexible processes for product/process transfer from discovery/development to DS/DP manufacturing for use in clinical trials. You own quality process and procedures of our quality system. You support and coordinate the local QA units and business partners/stakeholders when development and manufacturing activities are externalised. You are a point of contact for Quality Assurance colleagues in R&D, local manufacturing sites and subsidiaries for advising on the GMP/GDP processes applicable for IMPs.
Who you are:
- Doctorate or Academic degree in natural sciences (Pharmacy, Biochemistry, ...)
- At least 5 years work experience in manufacturing of investigational DS/DP in GMP environment. Biotech background preferred
- Strong knowledge of applicable Biopharma Regulations (EU, FDA, ICH...)
- Ability to interact and communicate in international and matrix organisations
- Ability to influence teams and stakeholders. Excellent team player.
- Business-fluent English skills
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com