A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: As the Country Head role, you will be responsible for all aspects of local country Clinical Operations, including performance management of the local team – Site Relations & Operations Leads (SROLs) and Clinical Research Managers (CRMs). As one of areas of your responsibility you will ensure that development trials are conducted in regard to proper ethics, patient safety and in compliance with Good Clinical Practices. You will ensure that SROLs provide adequate oversight of work performed by Contract Resource Organization (CRO) and maintain excellent relationships with local trial sites, relevant local/regional stakeholders and company organizations. Another area of responsibility will be oversight of clinical trial management activities and project management of studies in Spain including global phase IV, local and/or regional trials of marketed products, registrational studies for local products, ISS and/or early access programs on the country level. You will provide an interface with the local Medical Affairs organization and ensuring alignment on trial strategy. The position is based in Madrid (Spain).
Who you are:
- You have a Medical and/or Life Sciences degree.
- You have minimum 10 years of experience in clinical research in a CRO, pharma or biotech company, preferably in a managerial position.
- You have good country-specific knowledge and experience in clinical trial management and conduct and strong knowledge of ICH GCP and applicable local regulations and requirements.
- You have good organizational ability: time management, prioritization, able to handle and oversee multiple tasks simultaneously, demonstrated good interpersonal skills including good people management skills.
- You are fluent in English (oral and written) and Spanish.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com