A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
A Field Applications Specialist (FAS) acts as the technical specialist to support achieving the sales targets and grow the assigned portfolio in all commercial segments. In consultation with his/her manager and colleagues in marketing and sales teams, the FAS will implement marketing and sales initiatives for the assigned portfolio, provide technical support to field sales and inside sales teams and their customers and provide training to the customer and Technical service, marketing and sales teams.
• Act as the field technical specialist.
• Support the implementation of the marketing strategy, plan and campaigns to achieve the efficient and effective marketing of their portfolio.
• Monitor sales targets and performance versus target on a monthly basis for each Product Group in their portfolio and report to Manager and key stakeholders.
• Continually seek new ways of improving the services which we currently offer to our customers and distributors.
• Manage good relationships with key customers and key opinion leaders in field.
• Conduct product demonstrations for customers or internal colleagues.
• Provide training for internal stalk holders and and training to customers as required.
• Establish and maintain a level of product and competitor knowledge sufficient to provide excellent service to external and internal customers.
• Develop and maintain a good working relationship with all employees, particularly Marketing team and Sales team.
Who You Are?
• Bachelor or Master degree in Chemistry related fields.
• Field Marketing and/ or sales experience, in a scientific or related fields. (Chromatography(LC&GC))
• Must have knowledge of scientific processes, products and customers.
• Must have commercial acumen and market awareness.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with both written and verbal communications and negotiation skills.
• Fluent in English.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at