A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Coordinate cross-franchise MCM activities with aim to ensure consistency and cross-franchise alignment (especially regarding content-channel planning)
- Cross-franchise coordination of medical & commercial MCM activities planning in an integrated way using the process & templates provided
- Project management – activity planning and tracking across franchises/ brands related to content-channel deployment)
- Coordinating adaptation of channel design and user interface to the local requirements: websites, newsletters, Rep triggered email, CLM/ CVA, Kadrige, local channels
- Establishing consent strategy and its operationalization in MCM ecosystem
- Operational monitoring of analytics and setting KPI targets in frequency needed by business
- Communicating about MCM activities, new releases of MCM systems, new functionalities etc.
- Ensuring overall collection and communication of best practices across local/regional/global levels
- Active networking to gather market intelligence on MCM trends and benchmarks
- Convey industry benchmarks of Merck MCM performance
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at