A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Performance Materials is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your role: This role works closely with Information Management and business partners throughout the organization to translate complex business requirements into executable test cases. You will maintain a high degree of technical competence with the latest web testing technologies with an emphasis on mobile devices. And work with vendors, strategic partners, and internal resources to deliver projects on-time, on-budget, and on-quality. And establish strong, effective, working relationships with the client base across the organization. You will co-ordinate and direct the global support team on daily activities and handle Release Management for the platform. You will maintain and enhance the test architecture for the platform and enable automation.
Who you are: The ideal candidate should have a proven ability to develop and maintain a test architecture across multiple digital devices supporting responsive web platforms. The candidate should also have a proven background of implementing an automated development framework in support of rapid development of multiple sites. The candidate should have working experience of collaborating with multicultural teams in various geographies across all time zones. You have strong communication and negotiation skills and the ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels of the organization.
· Minimum of 10+ years’ experience in testing customer facing websites on a variety of platforms.
· Experience in working on Adobe Experience Manager websites required
· Healthcare domain experience required
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science is preferred
· Experience in delivering highly automated functional and unit testing capability in support of rapid development
· Ensure regression test coverage on a digital platform that supports multiple web sites and applications
· Experience with Responsive Web sites and best practices in multi-channel environments
· Experience in testing mobile applications
· Strong SDLC experience: familiarity in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
· Self-motivated, ability to work independently and investigate improvements to processes
· Ability to work in cross-functional teams to deliver highly scalable web applications
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.