A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your passion is deriving insights from data and helping the business making data-driven decisions
You have a deep knowledge on data profiling, data modelling and data visualizations especially using Qlik technologies
You enjoy working in teams especially coaching and mentoring junior developers to follow best coding practices
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designing scripts and data models for highly performant applications on the QlikSense platform
- Technical Lead end to end for delivering applications on the Qlik Platform including requirements, design, build and unit/alpha testing
- Best practice development for ensuring consistency in the build exercises with you other Co-leads on the team
- Research and understanding of new features provided on Qlik platform (QlikView and QlikSense) with each new Qlik Release
- Research and understanding of the latest visualization options available on the platform including trusted extensions, Geoanalytics, and Vizlib.
- Understanding of Administration processes necessary to deploy and operate data flows on the Qlik system
Qualification, Years of Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor or Master degree in information technology or related
Specific information related to the position:
- Willingness for occasional international travel
- Willingness to occasionally stay up to 3 months in Germany or US
- Flexibility to attend critical meetings remotely across different time zones (Europe, North America, LatAm)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at